The Premier Healthcare Event in Africa Returns
Secure YourSponsorship Today
The Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa (HISA)returns on the 17 and 18 November 2021. There is simply no other event in Africa like HISA2021 – this virtual congress seeks to join the dots between innovation and practicality, presenting the latest healthcare technologies and showcasing their practical application and integration into existing healthcare infrastructure. Join IT News Africa at this year’s summit as an attendee , sponsor or virtual exhibitor and
you’ll have the opportunity to showcase your organisation and connect with influential decision-makers across healthcare and technology from the comfort of your home.
- Beyond COVID-19: New opportunities for healthcare.
- The Future of Healthcare: Patient journey and the digital twins.
- Vaccine mandates – Public health vs individual rights
- Intelligent Healthcare: Making use of new technologies such as AI, ML and robotics
to improve efficiency and delivery.
- Unpacking Equity in Vaccine Delivery: How digital technologies can combat
vaccine hesitancy and misinformation.
- Healthcare Trends and Outlook for 2022 and beyond.
Confirmed Speakersspeakers include:
- Dr Rajeev Rao Eashwari – Director: Ehealth eHealth Hospital Services , Gauteng
Department Of of Health. Member, Ministerial Advisory Committee on eHealth,
- Maggie Munsamy – NhiNHI: Technical Specialist: Contracting -Head: Ccmdd
CCMD , National Department Of Health.
- Jean Pierre – Horne-Head Of of Healthcare, Amazon Web Services South Africa.
- Dr Michael Klipin -– Academic, & Private Surgeon & and Head Of of Wits
Biomedical Informatics And and Translational Science.
- Teshlin Akaloo – Managing Director, – Innovative Products at Netcare.
- Dr Benji Ozynski – Director Of of Business Development, Wits Healthcare
- Thayendran Naidoo – Emergent Africa As Chief Data And and Analytics Officer,
- Wayne Janneker – Head Of of Information Technology At CaprisaCAPRISA.
- Abe Wakama – Managing Director, It IT News Africa.
#HISA2021 will attract a riveted audience of healthcare policy makers, CEOs, CIOs, CTOs and hospital managers from leading healthcare institutions from across the African continent. Sponsoring #HISA2021 puts your organisation front and centre. Sponsors and Virtual Exhibitors will be host to a myriad of exclusive opportunities for their brands to form impactful connections and drive real growth. We’ll help you select the best way to connect with our attendees and maximize your
#HISA2021 experience. Our sponsorship packages include virtual keynote slots, pre-arranged online meetings, breakaway webinars, virtual exhibition spaces and so much more. Don’t wait – Register Register as an Attendee , Sponsor or Virtual Exhibitor for at the #HISA2021 now.this year’s Healthcare Innovation
For more information on the #HISA2021, click here.