The highly anticipated Digital Transformation Forum 2021 is just a few weeks away. On the 29th of June, DTF2021 aims to bring together a plethora of local and international visionaries across a spectrum of industries — all sharing their first-hand knowledge of real-world digital transformation journeys. At this digital summit, attendees will explore how strategic trends and technologies — like Artificial intelligence (AI), IoT, Analytics, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Cloud & Edge Computing, and Gamification — can offer immense opportunities for companies to develop resilient business models.
The first wave of confirmed speakers for DTF2021 include;
- Rabia Cozjin, Executive Manager Digital Transformation at Transnet Soc Ltd
- Brett Stclair, Teraflow.Ai CEO & Co-founder, Ex-barclays Africa Digital Executive and Ex-google Cloud African Regional Executive, International Keynote Speaker
- Marc Jadoul, Market Strategist Director at Nokia
- Michael Njenga, Regional Head Of IT Services, KPMG East Africa
- Thayendran Naidoo, Convergehealth Africa Leader | Deloitte & Touché
- Duke Mathebula, Head of IT-business Applications: Africa Saint-gobain Africa
- Dr Dieter Veldsman, Group Exec – People Management, Momentum Metropolitan
- Fabio Longano, Founder And Managing Director at Touchfoundry
- Andy Jury, Group CEO Of Mukuru
- Hendrik Malan, CEO Frost & Sullivan
#DTF2021 is a virtual platform for business and technology leaders to collaborate on the re-
invention of processes, products, and technologies through digital transformation. The full list of speakers will be announced soon. If you are interested in speaking, contact us .
How to participate?
Join as an attendee : Join local and international CxOs, line-of-business (LoB) executives as well as heads of innovation, technology, and strategy to discuss the techniques and tools required to implement a seamless digital transformation strategy that will drive profitability and customer centricity.
Join us as an exhibitor : Showcase your technology innovations, projects, and solutions. Put your organisation, company or SME at the centre of this one-of-a-kind gathering. Find new partnerships, investors, leads, and opportunities.