A prospective applicant will not be eligible for levels of registration for which they do not qualify. All membership criteria need to be met.
- An applicant must have a, but not limited to, Information Technology qualification which is recognized by the South African Qualification Authority – SAQA
- An applicant with experience in the IT industry must provide evidence of such experience.
Membership Fees structure
- The membership fee and application fee are non refundable.
- All sums due under the terms of this agreement shall be paid by any deposit formation into the bank account of the ICITP.
- With submitted proof to the office, processing of application will begin.
- The member will be notified 30 days before expiry date of membership, where if not paid before membership elapses, renewal will be considered as new membership.
- ICITP has the right to change its fees at any time unless otherwise noted on the application form.
- The ICITP will send a Member written notice of the change of fees 30 days before the increase takes place.
When you become a member, you become part of the dynamic change that is transforming, enriching your knowledge, shaping the world of Media, Information and Communication Technology.
Advocacy – develop, support, supervise and promote professional standards for technical and ethical competence in the Media, Information and Communication Technology sector.
Networking opportunities – talks and discussions, meetings and events
CPD and Profile updates
News and newsletters
Discounts on training activities
Members can use the Certified and Chartered logos