A prospective applicant will not be eligible for levels of registration for which they do not qualify. All membership criteria need to be met.
- An applicant must have a, but not limited to, Information Technology qualification which is recognized by the South African Qualification Authority – SAQA
- An applicant with experience in the IT industry must provide evidence of such experience.
Membership Fees structure
- The membership fee and application fee are non refundable.
- All sums due under the terms of this agreement shall be paid by any deposit formation into the bank account of the ICITP.
- With submitted proof to the office, processing of application will begin.
- The member will be notified 30 days before expiry date of membership, where if not paid before membership elapses, renewal will be considered as new membership.
- ICITP has the right to change its fees at any time unless otherwise noted on the application form.
- The ICITP will send a Member written notice of the change of fees 30 days before the increase takes place.
Student membership is open to candidates who are, but not limited to, Information Technology students at a Higher Learning Institution and are enrolled in a program leading to or completed Degree or Diploma.
Affiliate membership is open to candidates who are, but not limited to, Information Technology vendor certified.
Associate membership is open to candidates who are graduates from a Higher Learning Institution with an NQF qualification recognized by the South African Qualifications Authority – SAQA.
Ordinary Member membership is given to candidates who possess, but not limited to, an Information Technology NQF qualification recognised by the South African Qualification Authority – SAQA, with a minimum of three (3) year(s) relevant work experience.
Professional membership is given to candidates whom have written and passed the IT Certified Professional, ITCP, board exam
Fellow membership is given to candidates whom have written and passed the Chartered IT Professional, CITP, qualification board exam. For candidates whom have reached a very high standard of achievement.
When you become a member, you become part of the dynamic change that is transforming, enriching your knowledge, shaping the world of Media, Information and Communication Technology.
develop, support, supervise and promote professional standards for technical and ethical competence in the Media, Information and Communication Technology sector.
Talks and discussions, meetings and events